Meet the Sennheiser HD 599 Special Edition
The Sennheiser HD 599 Special Edition pushes performance barriers. It’s a premium headphone for those seeking timeless design and build quality along with exceptional sound. Powered by Sennheiser proprietary transducer technology and featuring the 'Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement' (E.A.R) design, the HD 599 Special Edition represents a step into the world of audiophile sound reproduction.
- This open back, around ear headphone delivers a natural tonal balance featuring exceptional detail and definition with outstanding spatial performance.
- Superior wearing comfort is provided by large ear cups fitted with plush velour ear cushions and a padded headband.
- Finished in classic black with matte metallic sliver accents this headphone communicates quality at first glance.
- Crafted to impress, the HD 599 Special Edition is a solid choice for music listeners with sense of discovery!
Sennheiser engineered transducers use Aluminum voice coils delivering high efficiency, excellent dynamics and extremely low distortion.
Premium around ear, audiophile grade open back headphones; Frequency response: 12 to 38,500 Hertz
Open Acoustic Design
Around-ear, open-back design delivers an impressively 'open' spatial presentation to improve the listening experience.
Lightweight yet robust design with luxurious velour covered ear cushions and padded headband deliver exceptional wearing comfort for long listening sessions.
Proprietary Sennheiser 38 millimeters, 50 ohm transducers deliver exceptional clarity, detail and dynamics
- Angel transducers Inside the ear cups Channel sound directly into your ears improving special realism
- Padded headband and luxurious Extra Large size ear pads provide comfort for long listening sessions
- Two cables included 3 meters detachable cable with 6.3 millimeters jack and 1.2 meters detachable cable with 3.5 millimeters jack